clairvoyance is a native human ability
Psychics & Psychic Readings
I always laugh when people come up to me and express their doubt about psychics and psychic readings. Strangely they say the same thing: "Prove it to me!" Meanwhile the police and the military use psychics to obtain information.
These skeptics are people who have never ever done any research in this area. Put simply, they are ignorant of a whole field of knowledge. If they made the effort, did some research, they would find so much proof and so much data it would blow their world view to pieces. But they are not ready for that, so they go around being skeptics.
Through the entire human history, in every culture on the planet, there have always been psychics, shamans, oracles, and so forth. At the very least this should be a clue that there might be something to the whole clairvoyance thing.
The books I have here are just just a few examples of a gigantic body of work on this subject.
How Can Psychics "See" Beyond Time & Space?
The explanation is simple. It lies in the nature of reality.
1. We live in a reality where time and space exist and are real. Outside our physical reality, time and space do not exist.
2. We are an aspect of All That Is/God. We exist in God. We are One. We are all connected.
3. Since we are all connected, it is only a matter of a shift in consciousness to become aware of information not available through normal channels.
4. Since time and space are one, anyone can become aware of information anywhere in all of existence in any time period. You just need to know how to do it.
That is why and how psychics are able to obtain information outside the usual means.
All Psychics Can Be "Wrong" and It's Why You Should Always Remain the Only Authority in Your Own Life
All psychics can be wrong or appear wrong, at times, for many reasons.
1. They can "predict" something, given the trajectory at the time of the reading, but because of free will, someone changed their mind down the road, and "proved" the psychic wrong. That's why most psychics will tell you there are only probabilities and potentialities. When a psychic is "right," it just so happened that everyone stayed on that original trajectory -- that's all.
2. Psychics can "appear" wrong because the client simply has awareness of the event. Or the client simply cannot feel and has no awareness of the feelings and energies the psychic is noting. I've had many experiences of this kind where I bring up something initially and the client can't remember it, can't feel it, has no resonance with what I'm identifying. However, as the session progresses and more information comes to light, the client finally makes the connection.
3. Here is one way that is so easy to be wrong as a psychic that it continually makes for a challenge to do readings. Let's say I just began a session. I am getting pictures and see certain events. I get certain energies, emotions, feelings. I steadily report this to my client. They're in agreement. I follow this presentation of images very, very closely and very, very carefully. Then: I get sloppy, let my ego in, jump to conclusions about what I am seeing, interpreting then from my ego self. Boom, the whole thing goes off track and I am "wrong," Which I really am. And then I have to straighten the whole thing out. Frustrating. Thank God that's happened only a few times in all the years I've given readings. The ego simply can't be involved. I have to wait and follow the impressions and pictures very closely and very carefully and that's it, I'm totally removed as my personality and following a thread. That really does take a lot of concentration and a state of consciousness very different from normal consciousness and is the most challenging aspect of giving readings.
There are many other reasons why a psychic can either be wrong or appear wrong. This is why you always, always retain your authority for your own life. You always take away that which resonates with you in a session and simply forget the rest. Never ever take a prediction (if you happen to see a psychic who gives predictions, which I would not recommend for all the reasons given), as ultimate truth, especially if it's something very serious. Remember, through your thought you create your reality. If you take a psychic's prediction to be true, believing it and focusing on it, you may make it true! So exercise judgment, discernment and free will. Keep in hand the reins to your own life.
Everyone Is Psychic
In this physical reality most of us are intensely focused here, in our reality. However, there are people who are not so tightly focused in this physical reality. They are more open to perceiving information and impressions from other places and times. Psychics are these people.
Also, from giving psychic readings, I have seen that most artists are psychic. Or, another way of saying this, is that artists are very open to the spiritual dimensions. It's where they receive vision and inspiration for their art.
However, everyone is psychic to some degree. Anyone can make the effort and expand this ability.
How Psychics Work
All psychics work differently, have their own understanding of the nature of reality and have their own unique focus.
I operate within the definition of reality, as explained above, and that holds the understanding that we all have free will, that nothing is fated. There are only probabilities. You always remain the authority in your own life. The extent to which you are aligned with the psychic's definition of reality is the extent to which the psychic reading session will be successful.